View Full Version : .CSS Names
12-04-2005, 10:53 PM
In TOC mode, I finally found the .css name that makes the calendar body color but I can't find the border name that distinguished each individual day. Now my calendar looks like 1 single big square. Pls help!
12-05-2005, 11:47 AM
You should add a border to the sOtherTOC and s20TOC CSS elements.
12-10-2005, 10:05 AM
The calendar is almost an replacement except...
1. If I want the whole "Today's Date" box to have a different background color, what .css code do I modify?
2. Since I bought the fully customizable version, how can I change the header on the page to log in to the Event Manager and the setup manager - index.php code is all giberish?
3. Are the pop-up boxes not available in the TOC mode? If they are, how can I enable them -- in the Setup Manager under pop-ups, I have on-click and on-mouseover enabled but they do not work on the calendar - to verify, http://www.msjga.org and calendar link is at the right toward the top.
Thanks for your prompt and excellent help AND again, I applaud you for a great product.
12-10-2005, 03:53 PM
1) Currently, the table cell with the actual date can be changed for "today" (which it is yellow now on your calendar).
2) You can edit the header image (or remove it completely via the Setup Manager) and add custom links using the custom header file.
3) The on-click pop-ups are working for me on your site. The mouse-over code is missing from your page (see the Important section of the instructions).
02-04-2006, 01:10 PM
I have inspected each section and I cannot find the header mods that are explained in this answer. Can someone elaborate?
02-04-2006, 02:56 PM
To edit the image, edit /calendar/images/pageHeader.jpg
To remove it, log in to Setup Manager, in the General section, change the header image dimensions to 0 x 0.
To add links, edit /calendar/setup/headerCustom.inc.php
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.