View Full Version : Module causes error on other modules
05-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi I did a search for the problem I am having and didnt see anything. The module is working fine, thank you for providing this. However when I publish it, errors pop up in other modules. Here is the error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Thanks for looking.
05-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Have a link to your installation? The error is very generic without background information.
05-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Sure sorry here is the link.
link not needed anymore thanks.
05-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Ok, I've managed to trace it back to a variable called $rows but unfortunately, because the Calendar code is encrypted, I can't really explain why.
I'm going to try something with the module to see if it helps.
05-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Can you contact me using the link in my signature? I wasn't having the problem on my sites so I can't confirm that I've fixed it. If this fixes it with your installation I will update the release of the module.
05-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Thank you, email sent.
05-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Hey ve9gra, $rows isn't a variable used anywhere in the calendar script...
05-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Good to know. I guess we'll be able to focus on other causes.
05-10-2007, 08:50 AM
Upon further investigation, I found that $rows was actually populated by a database query. The installation of the calendar wasn't using the Joomla database and that's what caused the problem.
Changing the database that the Calendar uses to the one for Joomla should fix this issue.
05-10-2007, 01:53 PM
That was exactly it. Thank you!
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.