04-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Brian is offline
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Florida, USA
Version 6.1.0 Released!
::. Bug Fixes
::. General Changes
- Added the option to delete a single occurrence of repeating or floating events.
- Adjusted paths in the Event Administration for better compatibility with particular server configurations.
- Added the System Utilities page in the Setup Manager to perform various system tasks.
- Added a version check function to the System Utilities page.
- Updated Menu Options in Setup Manager for consistency.
- Moved the categories CSS to it's own directory for easier editing and Event Administration compatibility.
- Changed the layout of the Event Manger for enhanced usability and a cleaner interface.
- Made significant optimizations to the date marking algorithm for recurring events.
- Added the "Add more events" option to the Event Editor. This will save the current event then pull up a new add form.
- Added Start Year and End Year options to the Event Administration section of the Setup Manager.
- Updated the $thisFile variable so that it can be user definable.
- Updated overLIB to Version 4.17 and included the mini version.
- Updated the license system for compatibility with web sites that have multiple domains.
- Added additional variables to the Languages files.
- Added the option to enable or disable XSS protection in the Setup Manager.
- Changed the required file from showCalendar.php to calendar.php for easier integration.
All of your existing calendar pages will be affected and should be updated to reflect this new file name.