FYI, here's a list of the changes in Version 5.6 so far:
::. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an error where the listings module would not show month 12 while using the listYear option.
- Limited the selection of repeat months to fix a problem with recurring floating events.
- Addressed some issues with the listings module (still in development).
::. General Changes
- Changed some setup variables to be compatible with additional servers.
- Added a DST option to Setup and Configuration Manager.
- Added mySQL support to the listings module.
- Updated the date display for additional language support in the listings module.
- Updated the redirection routine in the Event Administration Manager for broader browser compatibility.
- Updated some time functions for consistency.
There are some issues with the listings module that are still being sorted out. Hopefully these will all be resolved soon.