I don't have an official list, as this all started from custom requests.
Here's a few examples:
- full-filter: shows a drop-down for all categories, not only the main one
- legend-filter: integrates the filter functionality in the legend plugin
- multi-filter: changes the selection mode from a drop-down to checkboxes, so that you can select multiple categories to display
- limited-filter: limits the categories shown in the filter (to hide private categories)
- constant-filter: keeps a category selected no matter what the user chooses; this was used with a "control category" like "Public" with only one selection of "Yes", it was meant to fill a need that version 7 now has built in with the new user management... so unless you're using V6 it's unlikely that you'd need this one
And then I have several combination of various filters together... like limited-full-filter, constant-full-filter, etc.
That's for plugins... I also have modules, where I manipulate the output of the calendar.
- blog-list: think blog-like display (all the day's events under one date header) but that displays several days... and customizable so you can define to fetch events from a few days ahead or back, how many days you want to fetch, and if you want to run the list in reverse (like an archive with the most recent at the top)
- RSS feed: this one takes the output of the list-mode and rearranges it into an RSS feed, either for direct user by your visitors, or syndication
I'm sure a few are escaping me right now. And like I said before these all started from custom requests, so if you think of something you'd like let me know and we'll see if it's possible.
EPC Tutorials... We're here to help!
Offering custom integration services. Contact me here
* Not affiliated with EasyPHPCalendar or NashTech Inc.