Version 5.7 is released!
It is important to note that the paid versoin does not
require Zend Optimizer or ionCube encoders to run. This is only for the trial version.
::. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an error where the listings module would not show month 12 while using the listYear option.
- Limited the selection of repeat months to fix a problem with recurring floating events.
- Addressed some issues with the listings module (still in development).
::. General Changes
- Changed some setup variables to be compatible with additional servers.
- Made some cosmetic changes to the Setup Manager and Event Administration.
- Added a DST option to Setup and Configuration Manager.
- Added mySQL support to the listings module.
- Added a $bypassFunctions variable for servers that have some issues with the functions file.
- Updated the date display for additional language support in the listings module.
- Updated the redirection routines in the Event Administration Manager for broader browser compatibility.
- Updated some time functions for consistency.