03-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Brian is offline
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Florida, USA
Version 6 is Released!
- Reprogrammed the entire date processing routines to a centralized script.
- Redesigned the Event Administrator greatly enhancing it's ease of use.
- Redesigned the Setup Manager making the install process easier, and categorized the different sections.
- Changed the date calculations to be based on the the Julian Day Numbering system.
- Added the option to show dates from the previous and next months and as a different color.
- Added support for multiple event categories.
- Added support for multiple Event Administrator users.
- Added the $noNav="1" option to selectively not display the navigation arrows if not needed.
- Added the $noEvents="1" option to selectively not display any events on the calendar.
- Added the option in the Setup Manager to shade the weekend (user selectable) in a different color.
- Added the option in the Setup Manager to disable the demonstration file from indirect access through index.php.
- Added options to customize the date formats for pop-ups in the Setup Manager.
- Hard coded the epc_calendar mySQL table name in the config file.
- Updated the overLIB code to to Version 4.14.
- Added the $showCat="X" to filter the events to be displayed by the category "X".
- Added the $TOC="1" option to display the calendar with event text on the actual calendar.