Version 6.2.0 Released!
The major change in this version is the expanded categories section. Following is a list of all changes for Version 6.2.0:
::. General Changes
- Added the ability to have virtually unlimited categories and selections.
- Added the PHP date 'S' option to the Listings Module and Pop-ups header.
- Added a Spanish translation for the Event Manager.
- Added a new Listing Module template named "modern" and set it as the default in the demo.php file.
- Added the ability to parse the description for user variables.
- Added three options (single/date, single/multi, none) for the pop-up event dates footer.
- Added a new showCat filtering system (see instructions for usage).
- Added the plugins directory.
- Added the "filter.php" plug-in which will add a main category drop-down filter to a web page.
- Changed and updated the Setup Manger for ease of use and aesthetics.
- Changed the XSS functions for better compatibility and extended usage.
- Changed the documentation to a CHM file for greater portability and usability.
- Changed the allowable number of characters for the mouse-over pop-up position.
- Changed the licensing system with better descriptions and for consistency.
::. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the date picker pop-up could lose focus when opening.
- Fixed the licensing code to solve an issue that could occur with some .uk domains.
- Fixed an issue where the Today and Go buttons in the TOC mode would not use the correct language file.
- Fixed some possible issues with sessions during the licensing process.
- Fixed an issue where the TOC drop-down date selector would not pass URL variables.
- Fixed an issue when users higher than 10 as configured in the Setup Manager can not log in.
- Fixed an issue with repeating/monthly events that spanned months which could start event marking one month early.
- Fixed an issue with repeating/yearly events that spanned years which would not mark dates in January.
- Fixed an issue where the link auto-converter would not function correctly with pop-ups.
- Fixed an issue where the listings module could produce incorrect background colors.