Event Manager and Text on Calendar Mode together?
I'm redesigning a site that allows co-owners of a vacation property the opportunity to check availability and reserve dates online.
Ideally the process would be as follows:
1. user goes to calendar and can't proceed to view it unless they login. (user activity is tracked in case there's any disagreement later on about who logged in and what they did.)
2. a successful login loads the calendar which is in text on calendar mode.
3. The user reads a few of the other reservations, clicks on a free date and enters their event details without having to specify a category.
4. Hitting save returns them to the text on calendar view with the new entry posted.
5. They click logout or the session expires after 15 mins.
I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible. So my main question is - can I have one view - the text on calendar view be the event manager too? I can see my clients clicking on the text on calendar view otherwise and immediately complaining that it doesn't work - they can't add their dates. Instructing them to go to another page (event manager) would confuse them. Also I don't want just anyone to see the calendar pre-login for security reasons.
Is this possible? Have I missed something obvious? I hope so! The calendar is great otherwise.
Oh, and can there be more than 21 logins? My group is about that but may expand...
Thanks & great application otherwise, very easy to install the test version.