How to Download and License the Calendar
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).
2) Click the menus Licenses / My Licenses.
3) Click the Green Active Button in the right column.
4) Locate the License Key and Download links*.
5) Follow the Installation Instructions:
6) Enter the License Key during the installation process.
* Be sure to download the appropriate calendar files for your version of PHP.
Older versions can be found by clicking the Downloads link in the left-column.
Was this answer helpful?
Email will be sent from: email@example.com (this is an unmonitored email...
This error indicates that your host has enabled the PHP open_base_dir option on your server....
A license error could be caused by any of the following issues:1) Incorrect license keyPlease...
Yes, you can pay using an eCheck through PayPal. However, please be aware that PayPal can take up...
To see our WordPress integration tutorial, please go to:...