How to Download and License the Calendar
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).
2) Click the menus Licenses / My Licenses.
3) Click the Green Active Button in the right column.
4) Locate the License Key and Download links*.
5) Follow the Installation Instructions:
6) Enter the License Key during the installation process.
* Be sure to download the appropriate calendar files for your version of PHP.
Older versions can be found by clicking the Downloads link in the left-column.
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).2) Click the...
A license error could be caused by any of the following issues:1) Incorrect license keyPlease...
Q: What is a parked domain?A: A parked domain is a top-level domain name that points to the...
Yes, you can pay using an eCheck through PayPal. However, please be aware that PayPal can take up...
The most recent version of the instructions can be viewed online at: Version 7:...