How to Download and License the Calendar
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).
2) Click the menus Licenses / My Licenses.
3) Click the Green Active Button in the right column.
4) Locate the License Key and Download links*.
5) Follow the Installation Instructions:
6) Enter the License Key during the installation process.
* Be sure to download the appropriate calendar files for your version of PHP.
Older versions can be found by clicking the Downloads link in the left-column.
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
If the mySQL connection information saved in the calendar config file is correct, the calendar...
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).2) Click the...
A license error could be caused by any of the following issues:1) Incorrect license keyPlease...
To see our WordPress integration tutorial, please go to:...
The calendar is licensed for a single installation per license.However, the calendar can be...