How to Download and License the Calendar
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).
2) Click the menus Licenses / My Licenses.
3) Click the Green Active Button in the right column.
4) Locate the License Key and Download links*.
5) Follow the Installation Instructions:
6) Enter the License Key during the installation process.
* Be sure to download the appropriate calendar files for your version of PHP.
Older versions can be found by clicking the Downloads link in the left-column.
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
To see our WordPress integration tutorial, please go to:...
Email will be sent from: email@example.com (this is an unmonitored email...
Yes, you can pay using an eCheck through PayPal. However, please be aware that PayPal can take up...
If the mySQL connection information saved in the calendar config file is correct, the calendar...
A license error could be caused by any of the following issues:1) Incorrect license keyPlease...