How to Download and License the Calendar
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).
2) Click the menus Licenses / My Licenses.
3) Click the Green Active Button in the right column.
4) Locate the License Key and Download links*.
5) Follow the Installation Instructions:
6) Enter the License Key during the installation process.
* Be sure to download the appropriate calendar files for your version of PHP.
Older versions can be found by clicking the Downloads link in the left-column.
Esta resposta foi útil?
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).2) Click the...
The calendar is licensed for a single installation per license.However, the calendar can be...
The most recent version of the instructions can be viewed online at: Version 7:...
A license error could be caused by any of the following issues:1) Incorrect license keyPlease...
Q: What is a parked domain?A: A parked domain is a top-level domain name that points to the...