How to Download and License the Calendar
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).
2) Click the menus Licenses / My Licenses.
3) Click the Green Active Button in the right column.
4) Locate the License Key and Download links*.
5) Follow the Installation Instructions:
6) Enter the License Key during the installation process.
* Be sure to download the appropriate calendar files for your version of PHP.
Older versions can be found by clicking the Downloads link in the left-column.
Hjälpte svaret dig?
If the mySQL connection information saved in the calendar config file is correct, the calendar...
Yes, you can pay using an eCheck through PayPal. However, please be aware that PayPal can take up...
This error indicates that your host has enabled the PHP open_base_dir option on your server....
1) Log into the Client Area (https://www.easyphpcalendar.com/support/clientarea.php).2) Click the...
The calendar is licensed for a single installation per license.However, the calendar can be...