1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, we are temporarily disabling the ability to create new accounts for the forums. Please feel free to open a support ticket through out client area with any support issues. You can also search the forums for answers to many questions.

migrated site to new host. Need to re-verify

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Bill Grey, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bill Grey

Bill Grey New Member

Hi guys,

My client 4hfoundationofsoco.org has used the easy PHP Calendar for nearly a decade. But we (their designers for 8 years) were not around when it was originally purchased. And the client has lost the order (if they ever were given it by the other designers).

We were forced (by a hack) to install the 4H site on a new host. That, of course, has disabled the calendar. I need to re-verify it... but I have no order email.

Can you guys offer another solution. I'm sure you can look up 4H Foundation as a client and see the order yourselves.

Can you help us?
    Bill Grey
    Grey Visual

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Please open a support ticket and include the as much information about original licensee and the licensed domain name so we can help retrieve the information.