1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, we are temporarily disabling the ability to create new accounts for the forums. Please feel free to open a support ticket through out client area with any support issues. You can also search the forums for answers to many questions.

Template questions (Login redirect, buttons, ..)

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by Arancia, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Arancia

Arancia EPC User

Hi,

I'm trying to modify my layout and setup, but I'm not sure where to look.

I'd like to see only the login screen on opening the site.

After login, the monthly calendar is shown. I'd like to replace the monthly view with the blog view. The top button row with search date, add, etc I'd like to keep. Also, I'd like to know if it's possible to add a button to this particular row.

How do I add a modify-button for an activity in blog view? Like the ones shown on hover in monthly view or in agenda view.

Is it possible to limit the activities in Agenda-mode to the current or selected date?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You would link directly to your calendars event page. Usually calendar/events/index.php

You can make Agenda View (Blog not available in the Event Manager) the default by renaming events/headerCustom.inc.php.new to headerCustom.inc.php and add this line after <?php

if ($_REQUEST['epcEventsTheme']<1) $epcEventsTheme=1;

This would require a bit a specialized programming. You can open a support ticket if you need to discuss adding this feature.

In the Event Manager, this would require a bit a specialized programming. You can open a support ticket if you need to discuss adding this feature.

Use Blog Mode outside of the Event Manager to achieve this.

3. Arancia

Arancia EPC User

Thank you, Brian. I switched to agenda view and opened up a support ticket.